4 Pair Pack of 77% Ultra Fine Merino Men's Wool Boot Socks, Hiking, MADE IN USA, Premium Quality
Choose your Color:
Choose your Quantity:
|# of Pairs||Price Per Pair||Total|
|4||$11.12 USD||$44.49 USD|
|8||$10.57 USD||$84.53 USD|
|12||$10.04 USD||$120.46 USD|
|24||$9.54 USD||$228.87 USD|
That's just $11.12 USD per pair!
- MERINO WOOL BOOT SOCKS: Whether you commute to an office or are going fishing or hunting in nasty weather, these are the socks you want to be wearing. Merino wool socks are best for extreme cold or extreme heat climates. In winter months, merino wool will keep your feet cozy warm, dry, and repel water and moisture. In summer months, the merino sheep wool has a natural ability to repel moisture will ensure your feet are dry and not sweaty.
- MADE IN USA WOOL SOCKS: Made from ultra-premium Australian wool and are knitted right here in North Carolina. The wool we use is the highest grade merino wool available, and only the top 2% of all merino wool qualifies to be in these socks. Softest most durable wool for hunters, fisherman, and anyone who needs to protect against cold or heat outdoors
- HIKING, TREKKING, FISHING, ARMY, HUNTING SOCKS: These are the socks you want to bring with you on any outdoor activities that you will want your feet dry, comfortable, and warm. Merino Wool is the best choice of sock for being on your feet most of the day. American service members serving abroad love receiving our premium-made socks as a gift, as they are significantly better than standard issued socks.
- SIZING - FEATURES: One size fits most men, as they will fit men with U.S Shoe Sizes 8-13. 77% Ultra Fine Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 1% Spandex. Cushioned heel for long lasting comfort. Elongated shaft reduces chafing or irritation from your boots. Elasticized instep provides flexible support without constricting mobility. See below for care instructions
FROZEN FOLK 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Frozen Folk specializes in creating premium socks and hosiery items. We stand behind the quality of all our products. If, within the first 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money. No Hassle 30 days 100% Money Back Guarantee.
WHY IS MERINO WOOL THE BEST SOCK MATERIAL FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER?
Merino wool comes from the merino sheep, and is different from every other type of wool in the world. The natural wool fibers that grow off the merino sheep protect the sheep from water moisture, extreme cold and extreme heat, and are superior in softness and durability to all other types of wool.
To put this into perspective, in summers, the merino’s thin, light, super-breathable coat keeps him cool in temperatures that hit over 95 °F. In winter, the sheep grows an extra layer of wool over his base coat as protection against temperatures that plummet below 0 °F into negative temperatures. Whether it’s scorching summer heat, or below freezing winter cold, the merino wool sheep fleece fibers repel moisture (sweat or water/rain) to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
MERINO WOOL SOCKS WASHING AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Please care for these socks - as you would for any wool clothing item - by making sure to hand wash them in cold or warm water, or use a gentle / hand-wash cycle on your washing machine.
- Never iron, never bleach or use any type of fabric softener as it will destroy the composition of wool
How to Wash Wool Socks: 1. Turn socks inside-out.
2. Machine wash on gentle cycle in warm or cool water.
DRYING THE SOCKS:
Exposing ANY wool item to heat will shrink it.
It is always better to lay them out to dry. However, if you use a machine dryer, use the lowest heat setting.